Saturday, January 3, 2009

Valentine Test Tubes

IMG_6212 I needed to make a “hand stamped” item for a Stampin Up meeting tomorrow. I love these little test tube things, they are so quick and easy and you get a huge “WOW”! The patter is from Lisa Somerville, I altered it a little. When I made this the first time the tubes wouldn’t stand straight so I added a 2nd set of holes inside the box so they’d be held in place. I also added Close to Cocoa on the back for added support (you can see the scalloped top). I hope the ladies like this! That “Love you Much” bundle sure is coming in handy!! Thanks for stopping by, tomorrow I will have the calendar pages posted. Happy Sunday!

Supplies (all supplies are Stampin’ Up!)
Stamps: Love you Much
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa
Paper: Candy Lane dsp (from the bundle), Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red cardstocks
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon, scallop circle punch, circle punches, twine.


8 comments:

Danni said...

What a clever idea!! very cute!

Wanda said...

I REALLY want to make one of these!! You did a fabulous job on it. TFS

Jaspere said...

Adorable. I don't do much of the alterable stuff so I am always amazed at what other's do. TFS

Jen said...

I do love this! WHere do you find your test tubes??

Ilina Crouse said...

those are wonderful! Love the idea!

Anonymous said...

I also really like this but was wondering where you get your test tubes?
LaRee
lareestewart@comcast.net

specialcraftmom4 said...

These are just adorable!!! Great job (:

Kristin said...

what a great idea! love it...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online