Saturday, December 27, 2008

Post-it holder

IMG_6156

I made this little post-it note holder for my Gramma. She is truly a blessing to me, I adore her with every ounce of me. I used Stampin’ Up! Chip board and just cut it to the size I wanted, I don’t seem to be very good at using standard sizes, lol! Here it is open.

IMG_6157

Supplies:
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing, Tart & Tangy
Paper: Summer Picnic, Real Red, Bashful Blue and Whisper White cardstocks
Ink: Real Red, Glorious Green
Accessories: Red check ribbon, Scallope circle punch, cirlcle punches, scalloped border punch, Stampin Up! chipboard, Bind it all

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

so very sweet...great idea! *~*

Ilina Crouse said...

very clever idea. I love it! TFS

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is really cute!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online