Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Secret Santa gifts...

I participated in a Secret Santa gift exchange this year...how fun!!! These are 2 of the "handmade items" I made for my little elf. These test tubes are the funnest little things to decorate! I filled these up with gumballs (mostly cause I liked the colors, lol).

Supplies (all supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Deer Friends
Paper: Heirloom Treasures, Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip cardstocks
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Season of Cheer and Saint Nick Rub-ons, Felt Flurries, circle punches, silver cord, Alpine Ribbon Originals and Test Tubes by Martha Stewart

10 comments:

Jaspere said...

I have to say that I just love this. The dp and ribbons are wonderful. Love the altered gift idea and those circle tags. Just yummy.

Stephanie said...

oh i love the test tubes... very cute, great gift!

Ilina Crouse said...

Wow , you have been busy! I love the Secret Santa gifts you made, as well the calendar and the gift set you made for your MIL. They are fabulous!

Tina said...

What a great gift idea! Yours is just darling! Love the dsp!

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome Tangi!!!

Unknown said...

these are adorable. looks like a bit of work and hope your elf feels lucky!

Lynn Put said...

What a fun and cute way of giving a Christmas goodie! Love the big snowflake and gingerbread man!

Teresa Kline said...

I luv your gift ideas, very clever and so very sweet! *~*

Kim said...

Tangii what a GREAT Secret Santa gift! I love your cutesy idea! Very fun!
Hugs~ Kim

Melanie said...

oh how wonderful, great job. they are adorable!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online