Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My first Technique Junkies technique - Burnished Watercolors

First of all let me just say that Pat Huntoon and her Techinque Junkies Newsletter are amazing!!!!!!!! I finally subscribed and am having a blast! If you haven't yet subscribed, you are totally missing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, this is the Burnished Watercolors technique found in her August 07 newsletter. I think this stamp is just beautiful, in fact I even keep it standing up in front of my monitor!! Sunflower stamp is by Rubber Stampede, sentiment is Curvy Verses by SU!, cardstock is Marigold Morning by SU, ink is True Thyme and Marigold Morning by SU! I also used SU! Watercolor crayons...i love these things!! Hope you like my card. You can get subscription info to Technique Junkies at http://www.techniquejunkies.com/

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online