Sunday, September 9, 2007

Time to play...


"All stamping images, and no coloring makes Tangii a dull Bella!!!!". I stamped over 200 images this weekend for my Bella Sistahs...after all that, it was time for me to play! I had some scraps left over from a card class (given to me from an SU! Demo friend of mine), so I decided to see what I could make. Cresta & Tracy also inspired me with 2 super cute cards they sent me. The picture isn't as pretty as she is sitting here on my desk. The green cs with all the layers on it lifts up like a flap, so you can put a sentiment or note under the flap (on the floral DP).
RECIPE: GardenBella by StampingBella, Itty Bitty Backgrounds by SU!, all paper by SU! True Thyme & Cranberry Crisp cs, not sure of the DP, Primas & flower brads by Making Memories, ribbon by SU!

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

she looks great! :0)

Patsy said...

Love this card and the colors involved! Great job

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online