Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yes, more fishys

I love this card! I started CASE-ing this beautiful card from Kathie McGuire, but I didn't have the same punches, and then my stars were bigger than her scalloped circles...to make a long story short, the original idea for this card was hers, but I had to make a few changes Hope you like! The open space is for some kind of sentiment...I just made the card because I loved it, have no idea who or what it's gonna be for yet.

Thanks for looking! Oh yeah, if you think I'm on a Fishy-fling, just wait til you see what I post tomorrow!!!!!

2 comments:

MJ said...

All of your fish cards are adorable. Great job on the blog too. Thanks for posting on mine.

Krista said...

Great work Tangii ! Those fishy cards are adorable ! TFS !

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online