Wednesday, October 24, 2007

CC137 Jolliest Santa



I love my Copics, I love my Copics, I love my Copics, I love my Copics!!!!!! I finally decided to got some Copics from Eclectic Paperie. These gals are amazing and wonderful! Customer service is way above and beyond!!!!! I highly recommend them to everyone! Joy & Daisy Rock!!!

Ok, back to business...I love this Jolliest Time of the Year stamp set!!!! This card is for the Color Challenge yesterday (Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate & Soft Sky). I really like these colors together! I used basic gray for a challenge last week and now I can't get enough of it! Love that color! I'm learning that I don't like things flat, I need texture and layers. This card still seems "flat" to me, but I like it...maybe I'll add some breads to the bottom corner....hmmmmm!

Anyway, I colored Santa with my Copics (did I mention that I love these babies?!!?). Santa's white fur and the "snowdrifts are covered in Dazzling Diamonds. I stamped both pieces of the Soft Sky cs with Canvas BG with Soft Sky ink.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online