Friday, November 30, 2007

SC152 - HuggyBella's


It's raining, it's pouring, my old man is snoring!!! Yippeeeee! It rained today, like ALL day! It was so wonderful! I just love the rain (as long as it doesn't over stay it's welcome, hehehe). What a great day for some stamping (did that), some chatting with friends (did that too!!), and a cozy fire in the fireplace (of course! I did that too!!). So I am running weeks behind on challenges, but I needed something to get me going today so I tried this weeks Sketch Challenge on SCS to get those creative juices flowing! I loved the SC for this week, it is so versatile! This card is going to a "Bella Buddy" of mine, who needs a little "perking" up this coming month.
Supplies: HuggyBella stamp (by StampingBella), Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Cameo Coral cs (all by Stampin Up!), Dp was a gift, Chocolate Chip Tafetta ribbon (by Stampin Up!), reddish/pink brad (by Stampin Up!), brown Prima flower with a Bauble (by STampingBella) in the middle! I also "sponged" chocolate chip on the WW cs and the "Girlfriends" DP.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online