Friday, November 2, 2007

WSC26 Think Pink


This is my first MFT set...so much fun to color!!! I highly recommend several of these sets for every gal who loves to color! I used my Copics to color this. This is for Beate's Sketch challenge...I'm beginning to LOVE sketch challenges, they still take me a while to get going, but I always love the end result!!
I "chalked" the edges of the Loves Me DP with Close to Cocoa. The circles behind the CI Pink Rhinstone brads were made with the Slit Punch by SU! Ribbon is attached with a Silver brad by SU!

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card, love the colours

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors you picked, the rhinestone brads, the ribbon, your coloring!
Hugs and smiles

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful! I love those papers...I still have a small hord of them! LOL... Off to create my own version of the sketch!!

Lori said...

Great job! Love those papers and the ribbon embellishment.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online