Monday, May 5, 2008

Bloggers Challenge #45


Last week's Bloggers Challenge was to make a Graduation card. Well I wasn't going to participate because I didn't have any Graduation stamps yet (yes, I say "yet" because I have to "Graduating" next month!). While cleaning up my "stuff" I found a couple of these DiplomaBella images from an image swap...what the heck! This is a very simple card. I used 2 Primas in place of the bouquet, and used some Spica glitter on the yellow sash & tassle. She is colored, very carefully, with Copics (I say "very carefully" because I am sure the image was stamped with a non-Copic friendly ink since I got it soooooo long ago :). This will not be my daughter's Grad card or announcements (yes, she insisted we make her announcements instead of ordering them :). Thanks for looking and I apologize for the tardiness and simplicity!! have a great week!!!

9 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a cute way to do a card. Love the base and how the Bella folds up. Love it!

Nikki Bond said...

This is soooo adorable! I love the color choices too! Great card! {SMILES}

Barb Hardeman said...

No apologies needed at all Tangii. Your diplomaBella is perfect for a graduation card. Wish I had Copics, mine are on order...BTW, simple is good, very good!!

Connie Babbert said...

Very sweet card..those the layout on it, too!

Lisa Bohler said...

Super cute! I love the color combo!

Claudia Perry said...

Very CUTE card - I love that fold!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! Very cute!!

Unknown said...

I love the card! I need to do more image swaps!
Deborah

Leigh OBrien said...

Love this card, Tangii....you can't go wrong with the Bellas...this is super!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online