Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kerry Donovan...Meese have invaded my house!!!

Kerry Donovan sent me this darling card and these super wonderful luggage tags!!! These were for the "Something Summer 1:1 Challenge" on the Hanna Stamps Yahoo group. The luggage tags are laminated and have my name and address on the other side. I am surely going to use these when I go on my Girls' Stamping weekend in a couple of weeks...they're gonna be soooo jealous!!! Eat your heart out Shannon, these babies are mine!!!! Kerry, you totally made my day today! The best art of this gift is that I got to email chat with Kerry a bit, she is just the sweetest thing!! Thanks to Kristi Ferrero (of Hanna Stamps) for the great challenge and to thanks again to the very talented Kerry Donovan!!! Hope you are all having a wonderful week!!! Mine just keeps getting better and better!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! Perfect for my luggage, if you wanna share...

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo envious!!
#1 ... Your goodies are from Kerry! Accck!
#2 .. I NEED to make some Riley tags for my summer travels .... ASAP!

#3 You are such a lucky recipient! Wooooooooooooohooooooooo!!

Inky (((((hugs))))))
Bev

Melissa said...

The luggage tags are great. I love them!

Anonymous said...

I think I need to CASE these since I am the one who is doing some air travel soon!!
These are SO cute!!
T

Shannon Roberts said...

One word for you.....JEALOUS!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online