Friday, June 20, 2008

Stampin' Up Marker Club details...

I got several email requests to my "1 More Spot Left" post, so I have started another group. I will take as many as are interested, so email me if you want a spot (tccrain@socal.rr.com). The basic concept is this... you are purchasing the full set of SU Markers (in the the case), and 4 packs of cs (1 of each color family). By spreading it out over 4 months with 4 people in the group, you have the benefit of spreading out the expense, and each participant will be the "hostess" once over the 4 months (you will get at least 1 Level 1 Hostess goodie of your choice as well as at least $15 in free merchandise). For exact details, please email me! Happy Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online