Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Big Shot Club!!

Have you seen the Stampin Up Big Shot and all the wonderful dies (and yes, dies exclusive to Stampin Up!!)? I love this machine!! I was so excited to get mine I sat on the floor the day I got it with the wrappers & boxes all over the place, just playing with it...I love this toy (ahem, I mean tool).
Starting September 2nd you can order the Big Shot from me...and here are the perks:
  1. Order any kit from me in September and you will automatically be entered into my Big Shot Club for free!! The club will last for 4 months (October—January) and each month you will receive a “goodie bag” in the mail. This “goodie bag” will include all the supplies you need to complete that month’s project (instructions included, of course).
  2. You will also receive a 10% discount from me on any Big Shot Dies and or accessories until May 2009!!
  3. If you refer a friend to me and she buys a kit, you will both receive a free die set of your choice (value up to $19.95)!
  4. Most kits also qualify for Hostess Benefits!!!

Kit #1 Special Edition Starter Kit $232 (price includes tax & S/H). Kit contains Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Birds & Blooms Dies, Join In the Cheer Decorative Strip Die, Scallop Envelope Die, Top Note Die, Multipurpose Platform & Standard Cutting pads, Decorative Strip Cutting Pads and Extended Spacer Platform. (With this kit you get $20 in Free Merchandise as well as a Level 1 Hostess set of your choice!).
Kit #2 Special Edition Starter Kit with Bag $308 (price includes tax & S/H). Kit contains everything in Kit #1 Plus an adorable Doctor’s Bag for carrying your Big Shot! (With this kit you get $25 in Free Merchandise as well as a Level 1 Hostess set of your choice!).
Kit #3 Stampin Up Big Shot $119 (price includes tax & S/H). This kit just contains the Stampin Up Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. If you wish to customize this order and add on to you can still qualify for Hostess Benefits (just ordering the Big Shot alone does not qualify you for Hostess Benefits, but it does qualify you for ‘Perks 1—3’).

Please email for a copy of the Big Shot flyer!
Tccrain@socal.rr.com



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online