Thursday, September 4, 2008

Awards time!!!

These awards really are a fun thing... first of all you get that email telling you there's a little something for you on someone's blog (which always puts a huge smile on my face) and then you go to their blog to see your little "somethin' somethin'" and there is this super cute award! Not only that but there are always a few others who've gotten this award too...there is always at least 1 or 2 blogs there that I have never seen before...what a super fun way to scope out some new and awesome talent!! This "I {heart} your blog award is from the super-d-duper talented Amy Caraluzzi (go and check out her wonderful blog), Amy is also one of my uber talented Bloggers Challenge buddies. Thank you Amy!!!!

These are the rules for accepting the "I {Heart} Your Blog" award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from (see the link above)
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

Well, I cannot even begin to pick my favs to pass these awards on to, so I would like to ask those reading this to visit some of the blogs on my sidebar (either Blogger's Challenge and/or the Rockin Blogs).

And as if 1 award wasn't enough, I also got this award from Lisa Cook. Lisa has a super fun blog with tons of cute creations! Thanks Lisa for the super kind words, for the award and for your awesome creativity!!

Rules for the JAVABLU AWARD:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

Work and home life seem to be back somewhat under control, so I plan on have a stampin-full weekend!!!! I hope you come back to visit soon!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online