Sunday, October 12, 2008

Christmas Card Swap - Vertical Joy Fold card

This is one of the cards I made for a Christmas Card swap I was in. Super fun swap, I can't wait to see what I get back! I haven't done a card swap in quite awhile. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies (all supplies are Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Jollies Time of the Year, Seasonal Icons
Ink: Stazon On Jet Black, Baja Breeze
Paper: Ski Slope dsp, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Real Red cardstocks
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad, Stampin Up Markers, Dazzling Diamonds, Scallop Circle Punch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope you don't intend to make 100 or more of these. Superb detail! Must have takena while to put together!

Michelle
(Qld, Australia)
SCS Blogger 3

Sarah Peale said...

This is fantastic! I am just in love with the Ski Slope paper. I just got mine today and can't wait to cut into it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online