Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yeah I'm back!! How about some Blog Candy??

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting and for bearing with me in my absence. The world is back on track now and I think I am getting caught up! This post will remain at the top of my blog until the Blog Candy deadline, so please scroll down to see other posts!
My beautiful and wonderful baby girl is turning 18 next week (November 20th)! That is her in the picture with me. She loves stamping and drooling over the talent of many of my "online friends". So here's the deal... send her a Happy 18th Birthday card by November 26th (that gives you 2 weeks). Please also leave a comment on this post. We will put all the cards in a hat and draw one as the winner. The winner will receive (drum roll please.....)
4 bottles of Shimmerz, their choice of colors!!!
Shimmerz will be shipped directly to you from My Favorite Things Stamps
This is a surprise, she has no idea. Please email me for the address (tccrain@socal.rr.com)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanjii, I hope she has a wonderful day! No way anything I would make would get there in time, but let her know Happy Birthday wishes (and tell her November is a fine month!!!!)Let all us Scorpians unite :)

Janet said...

I hope she has a great bday:) I am going to send a card!!

LeAnne said...

Ohh, my baby just turned 21.Kinda hard to see them so grown up, but am sure she is a wonderful young woman. I would love to send her a card.

Kristin said...

This is such a cute idea! I will go look for a card and if I see something "worthy" (or make something worthy), I'll send a note!

Anonymous said...

My baby turned 19 this summer. It's wonderful and heart breaking at the same time. I will definitely send a birthday card to your lovely daughter :)

Meli Palmer said...

What a sweet surprise :o)

Christi Flores said...

Aww..what a great mom you are Tangi! :) Emailing you now...I've got the perfect card! :)

Karenladd said...

My daughter is 25 but she has always been my stamping buddy! What a fun surprise for your daughter, I'm off to make her a card!

Christi Flores said...

Mine is being sent today! :D

Jennifer Scull said...

I'll be putting one in the mail today. This is such a lovely way to honor your daughter! I'm touched! :)

Jenn said...

My card for your daughter will be postal today - I couldn't find the one I had originally planned on sending, so I had to make another... Hope she has a great day tomorrow!!!

Heather said...

I just saw your post on the Shimmerz group on PCP. I know it is almost the deadline but I am putting a card in the mail to your daughter in the morning. I hope it gets to her by the 26th, it is coming from WI.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online