Friday, November 28, 2008

BC75 - Inspiration Challenge


Happy Friday!!! I am so excited to be stamping again and participating in the Bloggers' Challenges! This week's challenge was an Inspiration Challenge, IC's are quickly becoming my favorite types of challenges!! :) Thanks Lisa! You can see the Inspiration piece below. A friend of mine had a really bad week this past week, so when I was looking through my stamps trying to figure out which stamps to use for the challenge, I knew this set would make for a perfect card for her! Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again! Have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps: owl always love you by Gina K Designs
Paper: Figgy by Basic Gray, Basic white cardstock from PTI
Ink: Brilliance in Graphite Black
Accessories: Build-a-Brads from Stampin' Up!, Copic markers, Paper piercer, Sakura Black Glaze pen

16 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Tangii, this is such an fun card. I love your use of the colours in it and that owl is very cute.

:) Marcia

Nikki Bond said...

Very pretty! Love the little owls..tooo cute! {SMILES}

Lisa Bohler said...

What a fun card you have created! I especially love the paper piercing accents in the corners of the main image...cute!

Teresa Kline said...

these little owls are soooo adorable, nice work! *~*

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute! I love those little owls...your friend will love it.

Stephanie said...

love this card, one of my favorite sets... the colors are wonderful..

Cindy Malone said...

I love how you used the Build-a-Brads. That looks so cool! Those Owls are a hoot, LOL ;-)

Carmen said...

Those owl's are too cute and are sure to cheer up your friend!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Fantastic card Tangii! I love the owls and they go perfectly with this inspiration piece! You did a wonderful job with this challenge! :D

Barbara said...

How cute!! I'm sure your friend will love this!! GREAT job on the challenge....and welcome back!

Chrissy D said...

Tangi- this is such a fabulous card - I love those owls!!! Great take on the challenge! TFS!

Teresa Kline said...

awesome job..nice work! *~*

Kristen said...

Great job with the challenge. Really great card.

Unknown said...

wonderful challenge card.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Cute card! The coloring is perfect (:

Jennie said...

Love what you did with this set! Great card and lovely colors. Nice job with the inspiration.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online