Friday, December 5, 2008

BC76 - A Color Challenge...

Happy Friday!!! Happy Friday means Happy Bloggers' Challenge day! Woo hoo! Todays' challenge was to use Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Tango Tangerine and Close to Cocoa. I was very excited to be getting my challenge card done early (yesterday), until I finished and realized I didn't like it, so I made another one! Above is my 2nd attempt, I like this one. I've attached my "reject" card below.


Supplies (all supplies are Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Jolliest Time of the Year
Ink: Brilliance in Graphite Black
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue and Whisper White cardstock, Frosty Day DSP
Accessories: Rhinestone brads, Felt Snowflakes, Dazzling Diamonds
Here is my poor little "reject card", lol. I used Spica glitter pens and "outlined" the snow with a C-1 Copic marker. I think I like the Dazzling Diamonds look above better. This is a Joy Fold card.

Supplies (all supplies are Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Jollies Time of the Year
Ink: Basic Black and Bashful Blue
Paper: Bashfull Blue, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White cardstocks, Frosty Day DSP
Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, Silver cording, copic markers, spica glitter pen in clear, Black Sakura glaze pen, Scallop circle punch, circle punch

26 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Both cards are darling Tangii! I really like the snowflake embellishment that you used! :D

Connie Babbert said...

They both are darling! Great job...that paper was very popular this time!

Lisa Martz said...

Both cards are very cute, Tangii! Gotta love that Frosty Day paper!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...what awesome cards. Love that happy snowman!

Lori said...

Great cards, Tangii! I really like the layout of the first one.

Cheryl Walker said...

Tangii, super cute cards!!!! Great job :)

Love the owls too :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Nikki Bond said...

Just wonderful! Love the mix of Dp's and the layouts are fabulous! {SMILES}

Lisa Bohler said...

I like both cards but the diagonal layout has always been a favorite of mine! Super cute!

Rachel Hope said...

They are both SOOOO Cute!!!

Kerry D-C said...

I think both cards are fabby! Even the "reject" is just adorable!

Christi Flores said...

I think both cards are awesome!!

Jaspere said...

Both cards are adorable. Love those snowmen.

Kristin said...

super cute!!

Melanie said...

Beautiful cards, great job!

Teresa Kline said...

luv this paper...adorable! *~*

Ilina Crouse said...

Those cards are wonderful. I love this snowman and the color combos you used. Great job!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh I can't decide which one I like more, they are both so much fun!

:) Marcia

Tina said...

the snowman is adorable, and the snowflakes are a great touch!

Chrissy D said...

Tangi- This is such a CUTE card! I love your design! Great job on the color challenge! TFS!

Carmen said...

The first card is perfect :) But like the second one too!

Unknown said...

both cards look great! i like how you used the dsp set.

Melissa said...

So cute!!

Stephanie said...

Very nice, love the colors and the layout.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Tangii - love the colors!!

tonistamps said...

Wow - I love that layout Tangii!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a great set of cards! The colors are just so great (:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online