Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some gift card holders...

My parents like giftcards for Christmas, and since it seems like they have just about everything it works out well! I made 3 different gift card holders. This one was for my Gramma. There is a great tutorial for it on Gina K's blog, being that I was full of cold medicine and feeling artistically challenged, I decided to also use Gina's beautiful layout! Here is the inside of the card

Stamps: Frosty
Ink: Brilliance in Graphite Black
Paper: Holiday Treasures, Ruby Red and Shimmery White cardstocks all paper by Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Rectanlge Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Sakura Black Glaze Pen, Word Window punch by SU! (for the slot that holds the card)


Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty!!! Love the dp, and the design of this, I love making these gift card holders :)


Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

don't ya just luv making gift card holders, they can be made in so many different ways...I really like yours...xecellent job! *~*

Jaspere said...

Your gift card holder turned out great. I know they had to love it.

Jennie said...

Gift card holders are so fun to make! You did a great job on this one!


blogger templates | Make Money Online