Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bloggers Challenge #35


I was so excited when I saw this week's Challenge...Brilliant Blue, Purely Pomegranate and Old Olive. With that said, I really don't care for this card! Maybe it lacks dimension, I don't know...I just don't care for it and I think I will try again later this weekend! I'm already late enough, so I thought I should post something! Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend! Be sure to check out creations by the rest of the Bloggers Challenge group (click on the 'Bloggers Challenge' button on the left)!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Short & Sweet (both sets by Stampin Up!)
Ink: Always Artichoke, Brilliant Blue, VersaMark (all by Stampin Up!
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Kraft, Purely Pomegranate & Old Olive cs (all by SU!)
Accessories: Cosmo glitter, photo corner punch, small & large oval punches (all by SU!), green swarovski rhinestones




8 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I think your card turned out great. But I know what you mean when you "just ain't feelin' it"...it's hard to create when you are in that mood. It happens all too often for me. Glad to see that you pushed through it and published. :)

Karen said...

mine still isn't up so don't feel too bad! love the glitz and glam on your card!! don't we all have that type of card where we just don't think it's right for some reason (at least I do - more often than not :)!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Don't be so hard on yourself -- it turned out great! Very, very cute!

Nikki Bond said...

I really like it! It looks fantastic!

Basement Stamper said...

I think your card turned out wonderful, love the sparkles on it!

Ida said...

Oh the sparkle on this card is just lovely. Your "mojo" is just fine.

Anita Van Hal said...

I think your challenge turned out just great! I also think sometimes we are our own worst critics! I took the easy way out and used DSP. You completely came up with this on your own! KUDOS!

Lisa Bohler said...

It looks great to me! We are so hard on our own work, though, aren't we? I love the olive layer on the bottom and how the image is continued onto that!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online