Sunday, February 3, 2008

Divine Bible Challenge


This is my project for the Bible Verse Challenge by Lori Craig on SCS. This challenge is wonderful and I encourage you to join Lori and the other gals. One of my goals for this year was to find and join a womens Bible study group. Well, I haven't found one yet, but I am really excited about this challenge! I have found myself reading more of the scriptures and using my study guide more! Thanks Lori for this very inspiring challenge!!
This is mounted on a 4" x 4" piece of chip board that I plan on punching at the top and putting rings or something through. The paper is Blue Raspberry by Deja Views. The hardware is from the Hodge Podge hardware kit by Stampin Up! This will sit on top of my desk at work.
As always, thanks for looking and for allowing me to share!! Have a great week!!

3 comments:

Lori Craig said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the hardware! Thanks for joining us! God is good!

Janette said...

Hi Tangii, I love the colours on this card
Hugs
janette x

Krista said...

This looks great Tangii !

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online