Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hogs & Kisses



This is my card for the WT152 Challenge for this week and 2 weeks ago's SC160 on SCS. I love doing the challenges as often as I can, they really keep me from getting into a rut! I have had this cute little piggy stamp for years!!! Like from when I first started collecting stamps (11 or so years ago!)...not to be confused with when I really started stamping (more like 8 months ago?). Anyway, this card was alot of fun to make and I have to say this is probably one of my favorite layouts ever!! I LOVE those 3 panels!!


This is the first challenge I have done since December (wow, is it ever time to get back into things?!). Today was kind of a crazy day at work, since I was frantically trying to play catch-up because I was home with a sick kidlet yesterday, but I knew that as soon as I got home I was gonna stamp...JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT!!! December was the last time I got to do that! So as soon as I got in the front door, I put on some PJ's and hit the ink! Of course I had to make a pitstop by SCS to check out some challenges to get those juices flowin'!
The primas on this little guy were a gift from a good friend (who was at my house last weekend for a super fun girls' weekend). I also love those Pearls, another gift from another dear friend!
Well, I am falling asleep on my keyboard...so nighty-night! Happy Friday & have an amazing weekend! Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies:
Hogs & Kisses stamp by Rubber Stampede
Rose Red ink by Stampin Up!
Close to Cocoa, Whisper White and Rose Red cardstocks all by Stampin Up, DP also by Stampin Up!
Heart ribbon from Michaels, primas, Pearls by Mark Richards Crystal Stickers and of course my Copic markers

6 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

THat is cute!! I love the mono colors and the layout. Gotta get time to play now!!

Katie Skiff said...

THat is cute!! I love the mono colors and the layout. Gotta get time to play now!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I love that play on words..HOGS and kisses..Beautiful hearts on top. the mono colors are goregous...Great job Tangi!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

OMGosh, this is tooooooo cute! I love doing challenges too, they keep things fresh & fun.

LOVE the pearls on the primas, pearls are my new favorite thing. :-)

Dannette said...

I absolutley love this card. I just bought this stamp and it is just adorable!! Stampin Hugs, Dannette

JJ Meyer said...

really cute! i love pigs. BTW - your projects are beautiful. the best sunflower cards & journal i have seen and the scripture challenge...wow! thanks for sharing!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online