Friday, December 7, 2007

Havein' a ball at the Bella Ball



We're havin' a ball at the Bella Ball!! The Bella Ball on SCS!! You can go here for a list of all the challenges from the Ball. This was so much fun! Here is my entry for the first challege...it was for a trifold card and MerryBella from Stamping Bella is embellied to the max!!! The tutorial is here on Beate's blog. For the front I stamped my Christmas greeting in True Thyme and layered it on my Figgy Pudding DP, and layered that on a scallop circle of Cranberry Crisp. The card is tied closed with ribbon (adhered on the back and between the scallop and the card). Now on to the Bella!! She was way to fun and quick to decorate...I colored her dress, Santa hat and the bow on the pot in my atYou spica glitter pen in red, colored her boots and belt with a Sakura Black glaze pen . The long ornaments are colored with misc. Silver & Gold glitter pens, the round ornaments are Decorative Pearls by Joy Crafts. The fur on her boots & hat is Fun Flock. The rest of the coloring was done with Copics. Thanks for looking & have a great weekend!!! Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Shannon Roberts said...

Tooo cute!! And now I know what the paper you & Tangii were talking about!! I wanna try one of these cards soooo bad! And I really really wanna get some fun flock!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online