Friday, January 4, 2008

Daniels Doodles...

I love these "Doodles for Daniel" by Sharon for Stampingbella (you can read the story behind these doodles here, it is a great story and I highly recommend it). A portion of the proceeds will go to the Cancer Foundation thanks to Sharon and Em. Anyway, 2 of my most wonderful friends, Tanya and Shannon, got me a few of these "Doodles" for Christmas and I have been dying to ink them up!! This is a very simple card, but since I haven't stamped in a bit I decided to take "baby steps", lol! Thank you Tanya & Shannon for my most adorable stamps! Thank you Sharon for your amazing story, and Thank You, Em for creating these stamps and for the wonderful donations to the Cancer Foundation!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love it! Your coloring is fabulous!
Did you use a gel pen?

Simply Shaz said...

Fabby Card! Love it :))
Shaz xx (Daniels mum) x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online