Thursday, January 3, 2008

Here's to a New Year!!

Happy New Year!!! Thanks to all of you for visiting my blog over the last few months, I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed making my creations!

Instead of posting my ‘Resolutions’, I’m going to post some goals for myself (maybe if I make them public, I will work harder to keep them, lol!)
As some of you know I have spent the last several months agonizing over finding a job, well I have finally found one (although it is a temp job, hopefully it’ll turn into something more permanent…I’m praying!). This is a great start for me for the new year!! Here are my goals for 2008:
1. First and foremost, to maintain ‘full time employment’!!!!!
2. To spend more time making cards, scrapbooking pages and making alterables. I have paper, ribbon, etc that has been building up over years and while I have used up a bit of it lately, I would like to get it ALL used up!
3. To spend some time quilting (I love quilting but haven’t worked on it in quite a while).
4. To get healthier (lose some weight, and just get healthier overall).
5. Focus a little more on my friends and friendships (spend more time communicating, sending RAK’s, etc.). I have wonderful friends and while I want to make some new friends I also want to keep the ones I have!
Well this should be enough to keep me busy and on the right track for the year!! Thanks for letting me ramble, and here’s to an amazing 2008!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy New Year Tangii!
They all sound like great goals!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online