Wednesday, January 9, 2008

MwahBella

This is my MwahBella for a February calendar page! She is sooooo cute! I found this DP in my stash and new it'd be perfect! It is by Scrapworks and came in some kit a million years ago! The calendar page itself is 5 1/2" x 8" 1/2", this is just the top half...I haven't yet attached the calendar, so no sense looking at blank cardstock, lol! I colored her with Copics and went over her shirt with a clear Spica Glitter pen. Her boots and purse are colored with a Black Sakura Glaze pen. "Mwah" is stamped in Rose Red ink by Stampin Up! The eyelets are very old from my stash so I have no idea the brand! The heart is an old Chipboard heart from Maya Road, I colored it with my R59 Copic marker. The ribbon was from Michaels. Cardstock is Rose Red by Stampin Up! Stay Tuned for more Bella Calendar pages, I have 8 designs to come up with! This was fun and pretty quick once I picked out the colors for Mwahbella! Thanks for looking and have a great week!

2 comments:

Shannon Roberts said...

Ok I luv this!!!!!!!!! No I have to remake my calendar. THANKS!

Amber Porter said...

This is a super cute card!!! Love the bella too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online