Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Doodle page for my Bella Calendar...

Here is another page I made. As I said in an earlier post, there were 24 ladies participating in this swap, well one is in Europe and oddly enough they don't celebrate 4th of July in Red, White and Blue like we do...I know, weird huh? Anyway, pretty much all the July pages that were submitted were Red, White and Blue pretty stuff, so I decided to make her a non-"USA 4th of July" page! I know it's not technically a Bella (well I guess "techinically" it is, but not literally), but you know how much I love these Doodles and how much they mean to me, so she'll just have to love it anyway! I will probably duplicate this page for one of the Canadian ladies that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving in November (again, silly, I know!). This is pretty much the same as the card I created earlier, I just attached a calendar at the bottom and dressed up the bottom a bit. Enjoy ladies!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online