Saturday, January 19, 2008


Lookie what I got!! and let me just say that it totally made my day!!!!

Tangii,
I am sending you this cute little award for great blogging inspiration. Your blog is one of the fun ones I look at, at least once a week.From what I understand you are to pay it forward to other bloggers that inspire you! Thanks for the fun! Your Bella Calendar is adorable. So are you going to the Splitcoast Stampmania? You pointed me out to it and now I am going!! Hope you are. It would be nice to meet you!
SueR
Sue, is in one of the same Yahoo groups that I am and when the new catty's were coming out from SU! we noticed that we are not far from each other!!! Yeah!! Sue, you are awesome and wonderful, thank you so much and I can't wait to see you at SCS So Cal Stamp Mania!!!! You can see Sue's awesome blog here.
Now I would like to pass this award on to...
Michelle Gaul (Check her amazing Blog here)
Katie Skiff (here's her beautiful blog)
Janette Morrison (here's her fun blog)
Cresta June (here's her wonderful blog)
I also want to tell Tanya and Shannon that you two always "make my day"!!!! Have a great weekend, as you can tell mine is starting out pretty darn good!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online