Saturday, March 8, 2008

Beate's WSC #38



Wow, I haven't done one of Beate's Weekend Sketch challenges since she started them back up again...I really miss these!!!!! Her blog link is to the left on my list of blogs, I highly recommend checking her blog out and participating in her challenges, they are loads of fun! This card is pretty simple, it is for my Daddy for his b-day (he's kind of a "no frills" kinda guy).
Supplies (all supplies are by Stampin Up!)
Stamps: Birthday Whimsey, So Many Scallops
Paper: Blue Bayou DP, Wild Wasabi & River Rock cs
Ink: Ruby Red, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Hodge Podge hardware, twine, scallop punch, Blue Bayou Double Stitched ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Tangi! I love what you came up with.
Hugs and smiles

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online