Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gardner Hanna


This is Gardner Hanna, and she is my first Hanna set. She hasn't even been released yet! I'm not sure when she will be released, I got her from a store and Kristi told me that she started selling them to stores but it has not been released yet. Anyway, I love her and she is just too much fun to play with!! By the time I was able to play last night it was 11:00 pm and I was soo tired, so this was just a quick card I "threw" together because I was dieing to kink her up! I hope to be able to play more with her this weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Gardner Hanna Stamp set
Groovy Guava & Chocolate Chip cardstock, I don't remember who the DP is by.
Brilliance in Graphite Black, Copic markers
Espresso Baubles, Mellow Moss Taffeta ribbon & Buttons (both by Stampin Up!), misc. Twine

3 comments:

Jana M. said...

Tangii, I LOVE THIS CARD!!! I can't wait to order it!

Thanks so much for sharing the sneeky peeky!

Vicki G said...

She is adorable!!!!

Vicki

~Emma~ said...

What a fantastic card! I just love the colours you have used!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online