Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Planner...

Wow! It has been awhile since I've posted! I have had one very sick family for the past couple of weeks! It has just been one of them sick right after the other...everyone except me (so far)! Tonight has been the first chance I have had to stamp in more than 2 weeks, guess what I did...not a darn thing!!! I sat there and stared and stared at my stamps...and NOTHIN'! I hate this! But I have finally finished my planner (and for those of you sitting there saying "geez, isn't it a little late"...yeah it is, but better late than never :) I still have some finishing touches to add inside, and some more sanding to the edges. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to get a little "inky" tomorrow!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is very nice! I love the ribbon!

Hopefully your "mojo" will return soon! That's so frustrating!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online