Saturday, March 22, 2008

So Much...


Remember this set that SU! gave us at Regionals? I had no idea what to do with this set so I joined a swap on SCS for it! I rather like this card and all the stamped images on it are from Stampin Up's "So Much" set. I stamped the doodle looking circle on Bashful Blue cs in Night of Navy ink as a background design. I stamped the dotted circle with Bashful Blue on Very Vanilla cs, then matted it on Night of Navy cs. I stamped the flowers with White Stazon on Night of Navy cs and cut them out. There is an Antique Brass jumbo eyelet in the middle of the flowers with a piece of Bashful Blue Tafetta ribbon sticking out the middle. I used the photo corner punch with Night of Navy cs, and mounted the smaller piece on the larger piece and then decorated with three Antique Brass brads. "Thanks" is stamped in Night of Navy on Very Vanilla cs then punched with large oval punch and mounted on Night of Navy cs punched withe the Designer label punch. All supplies are Stampin Up! For a set I didn't really care for, I'm so glad now that I have it!!!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Tangii,

I love this card...just my colours :)
I had this set on my wish list from when the catty came out but like you didnt know what I would do with it.
Must look on SCS but this will be one to case if I get the set !!
TFS
Hugs
Janette x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online