Saturday, March 8, 2008

March Bella Babe contest



Here is my entry for a sketch challenge on the Bellaholics Yahoo group. This is PartygirlaBella and she is perfect for this sketch! This was also a perfect opportunity to play with my Cutie Pie DP from Stampin' Up! I've been sying to play with it!

I colored Miss Partygirl and her birthday bouquet in using my Copic markers (I love these markers!!!). I also went over a few of the balloons, the flower on her shirt and the cupcake frosting with my Spica Clear glitter pen (love these things too!...I sooooo need more colors of these!!). I ran the Certainly Celery cs piece through y Cuttlebug and then mounted it on Ruby Red cs. The "Happy Birthday" is from the So Many Scallops set from Stampin up, I used my circle punch to cut out the words in the middle. All supplies are Stampin Up! except for the Miss Partygirl herself and the markers/pens. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Well, geeze! I might as well not even enter now! You have the winner right here! :o) Really...it is absolutely adorable! :o)

Janette said...

Hi Tangii,
Was that the stamp I sent you for the sistah swap ???
Great card....love the 2 punchies layered together tlike that
Hugs
Janette x

Shannon Roberts said...

I stinkin luv it! Guess you MOJO found its way back!!!!!

Courtney said...

Wow! super duper cute!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love all the sparkle on your Bella.

Anonymous said...

Love, Love your cards, I may case a few for ideas!!

CherryBella

Maxene said...

Soooo cute!!! Great job!

Amber Porter said...

cute, cute bella!!! Adorable card!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online